Rotary has been a vocationally based organisation since its origins over 100 years ago. This tradition has continued over the years.
THE FOUR WAY TEST
Of the things we think, say or do:
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- Foster high ethical standards in business and professions in accordance with the ideals of Rotary
- Encourage members to use their vocational talents to benefit the community
- Uphold the recognition of all useful occupations
- To have vocational programs as a vehicle for promoting Rotary in the wider community